Re: Missing items to make Cairo ready

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Missing items to make Cairo ready
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2023 21:54:07 +0000 (UTC)

> And again, it's not like the NR PDF was unusable when it was
> ~35 MB in LilyPond 2.18.
>
> What alternative would you propose?

In the next days I will investigate how to get small PDFs with the new
PDF engine of Ghostscript, reporting problems to the maintainers.
Let's see what this will bring.

> (FYI, your mail client is still repeating the subject.)

Sorry for that.  I haven't found the time yet to analyze and report it
to the Mew mail client people.  Interestingly, it's only affecting
e-mails coming from you, Jean...

    Werner