Re: Lilypond & Halfdiminished/Diminished symbols.

From: liebrecht
Subject: Re: Lilypond & Halfdiminished/Diminished symbols.
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2018 11:23:02 -0400

Unfortunately you overlooked one little point.

From the author
"
But perhaps there's something in the code that you can use towards your own goals. Like, for example,the routines for drawing the diminished and half-diminished circles.
Like parsing input.  Whatever.
"

Which gives the right to change the code at least for the diminished argument. In US copyright law that is consent and that is exactly what Mason did no more so I dont know why he need be reminded of any transgressions.
He clearly acted on the consent only.

As thread starter, I got to the point, non argumentative, help from Mason which is how things should be done.