Re: Remote Ensemble Playing

From: Dr Nicholas Bailey
Subject: Re: Remote Ensemble Playing
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2020 13:27:45 +0100

Off topic, so I've not bothered the list with it. But you might be
interested...

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/
200806144_Perception_of_onset_asynchronies_Acoustic_Piano_versus_Synchronized_complex_versus_pure_tones
http://musicstudies.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Parncutt_JIMS_11050202.pdf

I'd be very interested to hear more about your Jitsi project by the way!
github?