Re: Testers wanted

From: Andrew Culver
Subject: Re: Testers wanted
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 09:12:34 +0000

Michael

I think this indication to your terminal is significant:
Bad CPU type in executable - /Users/michaelhendry/.lyp/lilyponds/2.23.3/bin/lilypond

Perhaps nerdling compiled v 2.23.3 with an M1 chip. And it think you indicated your new Mac is Intel.

If so, try removing 2.23.3 using MacPorts, and installing 2.22.1 also using MacPorts. My machine is Intel and the MacPorts 2.22.1 works fine.

It’s a pity nerdling is not in on this conversation. Does anyone know who that is? Also, it should be possible to reach them through MacPorts.org.

Andrew