Re: Export to XML

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Export to XML
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 10:30:36 +0200

This is what I would do, using only Open Source software:
- convert my lilypond files to musicxml using python-ly (or frescobaldi, which uses python-ly)
- load the result in Musesscore to check if the conversion succeeded (sometimes it fails comlletely), and/or if errors can easily be corrected.
- use Musescore to export the result again to musicxml
- Let the people who insist using Sibelius/Finale import the musicxml file and apply their preferred housestyles to it.

MT

Verzonden vanaf mijn Huawei mobiele telefoon