Re: Export to XML

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Export to XML
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 16:53:31 +1000

I thought the musicxml export is only experimental/preliminary. How developed is it exactly?

The OP seems to have tuned and tweaked his engraving extensively for the best appearance (OP to confirm...). Is this tool capable of capturing all such fine tweaks? Or is this beyond MusicXML anyway?

In your workflow, why the double export? if the result is fine from Lilypond why then export from MuseScore?

Musescore simply refuses to install or uninstall earlier version on my Windows 11 Insider Preview, FWIW. Just mentioning (not very happy about that!)

Andrew