Re: Export to XML

From: Paul Hodges
Subject: Re: Export to XML
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 21:38:24 +0100

From: Andrew Bernard <andrew.bernard@mailbox.org>

Unless they accept a PDF
from you and print that or reset from scratch I think you are stuck.

My son is arranging the publication of the remaining works of a recently deceased composer, and the republication properly typeset of some works already published in MS form.  The publisher is Novello (Wise group), and they are accepting PDFs for print.  I have done a couple of works using LilyPond - another person has done some using Finale; my son has prompted us to bring our styles as reasonably close as we can to the style used by Novello in the works they have previously typeset, within the limitations of each of our software (basically I have changed the music font, and the thicknesses of some lines), and Novello have not asked for more.

Paul