Re: Changing Header Mid-Score

From: Lukas-Fabian Moser
Subject: Re: Changing Header Mid-Score
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 18:44:50 +0100

Am 11.12.22 um 10:32 schrieb Jacques Menu:
Thumbs up, Jean, this is worth being in the LPNR!

If I'm not mistaken, this marvelous code could easily be generalized to provide a command (during music) which sets arbitrary variables that may be retrieved in header/footer definitions, and which could be made part of core LilyPond.

My list of "stuff to do for LilyPond over the holidays" is already overlong, and I'm sure I couldn't do it half as well, but I'm putting it on my list anyway - unless Jean himself feels enticed to do it himself?

Lukas