lout-users

RE: Another way of tweaking lout to support alien characters?

From: Matěj Cepl
Subject: RE: Another way of tweaking lout to support alien characters?
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 12:50:03 -0000

> I have to come clean and admit that I mainly use gtroff, but keep an
> eye
> on Lout to see how it's going, so I apologise in advance for any
> ignorance which will show up below.

        [MCepl]  Well, I like to hear that I am not alone with such
silly requirements, but I have to confess that after one very small
touch with troff, I am sure, that I do not want to touch anything like
it anymore. :-) But, anyway, would be lout able to do things like that
considering its close relationship with PostScript?

> should provide an easy solution to Matij's problem.

        [MCepl]  Just to show, how things are difficult, my names is
Mate~j (Czech version of Matthew), where e~ is ecaron. As it is said,
"Life is a bitch and than you die." :-(

                                Matthew