Dependecies

From: Rory Toma
Subject: Dependecies
Date: 20 Sep 2002 14:41:03 -0700

I've almost got the dependency stuff working. Are we at a point where I
can check things into cvs that are not release 3?

I've used the following syntax in monitrc.

check foo with pidfile bar
blah blah
depend baz

This means that if you are starting or stopping foo, it will first stop
baz, and then stop foo. Then it will restart foo, then baz.

I've got a few bugs I'm working out, but it seems to be mostly working
now.

Also, I've just about got the Mac OS X port working, as well.

Please comment on the above syntax if you don't like it.

--
Rory Toma               address@hidden
VP of Run Level 5       http://www.trs80.net