Re: monit '-i' option?

From: Rory Toma
Subject: Re: monit '-i' option?
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 16:44:54 -0700

If you are going to have monit start services at boot time, then we can
do something like with poll cycles. Each process can have a "skip x
amount of cycles..."

Starting services with monit is not always desirable... In my case, it
becomes difficult, as all the 10 processes or so have a dependency
chain.

I currently solve this now by having monit sleep for 5 minutes on
boot...

--
Rory Toma               address@hidden
VP of Run Level 9       http://www.trs80.net