Re: [Monotone-devel] any more 0.26 blockers?

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] any more 0.26 blockers?
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 08:38:41 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Sat, 8 Apr 2006 04:52:05 -0700, Nathaniel Smith
<address@hidden> said:

njs> Does anyone know _any_ other problem that should hold up 0.26?
njs> Speak up now!

Hmm, you know, sometimes some of us are off-line (just like you :-)),
so "now" might be a pretty extended time.  This tends to be
particularly true during weekends, at least for those of us who want
to maintain some kind of family and stuff.  So it might be quite a bit
better to set a specific deadline, like "you have until moday, 12pm
PST, to answer".  I've found that works pretty damn well, at least
from my experience with being the release master for OpenSSL.

That said, I think all my issues are fixed, as far as I've been able
to see.  I've not clue yet (and I will not really concentrate on that
until tonight, as I'm currently battling with a grouchy mail server)
how the IPv6/IPv4 problem resolved...

Cheers,
Richard

-----