Re: [Monotone-devel] any more 0.26 blockers?

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] any more 0.26 blockers?
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 21:11:44 -0700

On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 02:47:06AM +0100, Nuno Lucas wrote:
> On 4/10/06, Nathaniel Smith <address@hidden> wrote:
> > You untar it, and cd into the package source directory first.  You
> > might want to add -b, too, which means "build a binary package only,
> > don't need a source package".  One tricky bit with the 0.26 release in
> > particular is that I had to munge the debian version because I messed
> > up the versions on the pre packages, so the debian package is actually
> > version "0.26.0", not "0.26".  So dpkg-buildpackage will be happier if
> > you rename the build directory from "monotone-0.26" to
> > "monotone-0.26.0".
>
> Followed your and Matthew steps to build a deb for Ubuntu 5.10 (Breezy).
> Made it available on my home server for anyone who wants it (but
> expect a slow download speed - 16KB/s max).
>
> http://xpto.ath.cx/~lucas/monotone/

I've been trying to grab this every once in a while for the last few
days so I could stick it up at venge.net, but the server hasn't been
up so far.

"Lull'd in the countless chambers of the brain,
Our thoughts are link'd by many a hidden chain:
Awake but one, and lo! what myriads rise!
Each stamps its image as the other flies"
  -- Ann Ward Radcliffe, The Mysteries of Udolpho