Re: [Monotone-devel] any more 0.26 blockers?

From: Matthew A. Nicholson
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] any more 0.26 blockers?
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 15:27:51 -0500

Nathaniel Smith wrote:

I have no idea how the ubuntu/debian interaction here works; there
must be some sort of convention for how to version packages that have
different builds for each, but I don't know what it is.  Sarge
backports generally get version like "sarge0.1"; since I don't build
those either, I'm not actually sure that is accomplished either :-).

-- Nathaniel

A lot of ubuntu packages have "ubuntu" in the version as well.
--
Matthew A. Nicholson
matt-land.com