Re: [Monotone-devel] Summit brainstorming

From: Shaun Jackman
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Summit brainstorming
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 10:58:02 -0600

On 10/25/06, Matthew A. Nicholson <address@hidden> wrote:
Nathaniel Smith wrote:
> http://venge.net/monotone/wiki/MtnSummit suggests significant interest
> in doing this, so, no time like the present... let's see if we can
> figure out any more details.
>
> [...]
 >
>     (anyone who's actually done sprints have any intuition here?)

The Debian project has bug squashing parties which are very similar to
what we are trying to do here.  Maybe Shaun has some experience in this
area.

I don't have any personal experience, sorry. I'm sure an organizer of
a previous bug squashing party (BSP) could provide you with some
suggestions. Here's a wiki on the topic:

http://wiki.debian.org/BSP

Cheers,
Shaun