[Monotone-devel] Re: monotone head builds on cygwin with no changes

From: Justin Patrin
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: monotone head builds on cygwin with no changes
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 13:17:55 -0800

On 2/1/07, Justin Patrin <address@hidden> wrote:
To monotone, at least. Just in case anyone didn't know I thought I'd
say that I've built monotone from net.venge.monotone on cygwin with no
changes to monotone code. This is great news for the Summit and just
cool in general.

The one thing I needed to do (other than install the necessary libs,
toolchain, and -devel packages in cygwin) was to link
/usr/include/boost-1_33_1/boost to /usr/include/boost.

I'm currently running a make check to see how well it stacks up in the
unit tests.

make check currently fails with linking problems as the cygwin boost
package does not include the testing bits. I'm recompiling boost
(through the cygwin source distribution) with tests. If this works
I'll have a boost package that others can use if needed in order to do
monotone testing on cygwin.

--
Justin Patrin