Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: monotone head builds on cygwin with no changes

From: Justin Patrin
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: monotone head builds on cygwin with no changes
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 07:33:27 -0800

On 2/1/07, Lapo Luchini <address@hidden> wrote:
Justin Patrin wrote:
> To monotone, at least. Just in case anyone didn't know I thought I'd
> say that I've built monotone from net.venge.monotone on cygwin with no
> changes to monotone code. This is great news for the Summit and just
> cool in general.

Ehh, yup.
Didn't you notice I create an official mtn package available from cygwin
mirrors? ;-)))

Oh, is that you? Sorry, I hadn't looked that close. I of course do
have the monotone package fo rcygwin installed, I was just testing to
see if monotone built ok before coming to the summit. Any tips on
getting "make check" to work? I've rebuilt boost supposedly with test
support but am still getting linking errors. Right now I know that the
unit-test libraries are in /usr/lib so I'm trying once more...

--
Justin Patrin