Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone head builds on cygwin with no changes

From: Václav Haisman
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone head builds on cygwin with no changes
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 00:07:36 +0100

Justin Patrin wrote, On 1.2.2007 19:42:
> To monotone, at least. Just in case anyone didn't know I thought I'd
> say that I've built monotone from net.venge.monotone on cygwin with no
> changes to monotone code. This is great news for the Summit and just
> cool in general.
>
> The one thing I needed to do (other than install the necessary libs,
> toolchain, and -devel packages in cygwin) was to link
> /usr/include/boost-1_33_1/boost to /usr/include/boost.
When I first packaged Boost for Cygwin it has been requested I use the
versioned layout, similarly as some Linux distribution has been using at that
time. So it probably has to remain even now. But the link sounds like a good
idea, I will try to add it to the package and see whether it is acceptable
with it.

> I'm currently running a make check to see how well it stacks up in the
> unit tests.

At the time of 1.33.0 the Boost.Test did not build. Now with 1.33.1 it seems
to work. I will try to roll another revision of the package, this time
including Boost.Test.

--
Vaclav Haisman