Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: monotone head builds on cygwin with no changes

From: Justin Patrin
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: monotone head builds on cygwin with no changes
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 11:33:49 -0800

On 2/2/07, Justin Patrin <address@hidden> wrote:
On 2/2/07, Bruce Stephens <address@hidden> wrote:
> Lapo Luchini <address@hidden> writes:
>
> [...]
>
> > but I didn't look into it much furter, as I was only interested in a
> > working package at the time, not in developing ;-)
>
> How can you tell if something's working if you can't run its tests?

Well, boost seemed to build and install fine in cygwin with the test
libs. I'm just rebuilding monotone now to see if it will pick up the
right libs. If it doesn't perhaps it's a -l thing.

Tests built and ran on cygwin fine this time. I ran out of disk space,
however, so I'm not sure which ones really failed. I'll be re-running
it to see if there are any strange failures.

--
Justin Patrin