[Monotone-devel] Re: /etc under version control

From: Gour D.
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: /etc under version control
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 06:16:23 +0200

On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 20:47:48 -0400
>>>>>> "hendrik" == address@hidden wrote:

hendrik> Maybe we should start logging bugs against package managers.

:-)

hendrik> Of course if you exclusively hand-edit your /etc it's another
hendrik> story.

I'm doing it manually, but would like to revert easily if making some
mistakes. Of course, having package manager involved would be nice.

btw, I've tried to use NixOS distro & Nix which have rollback feature
and updates are atomic, but distro is, imho, not ready for public
consumption.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: CDBF17CA