[Monotone-devel] Re: /etc under version control

From: Gour D.
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: /etc under version control
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 06:35:35 +0200

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 10:20:19 +1000
>>>>>> "Brian" == Brian May <address@hidden> wrote:

Brian> Still, as mercurial is supported, I think this should mean it is
Brian> possible to support monotone too. Somebody needs to write the
Brian> code.

I pulled the repo and see that everything is written using sh scripts
with hooks for VCS and I believe that integrating with other package
managers should be also possible without too much endeavour.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: CDBF17CA