[Monotone-devel] Re: /etc under version control

From: Gour D.
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: /etc under version control
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 06:20:17 +0200

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 10:13:01 +1000
>>>>>> "Brian" == Brian May <address@hidden> wrote:

Brian> Have a look at etckeeper.
Brian>
Brian> http://joey.kitenet.net/code/etckeeper/

Thank you for reminding me about it.

Brian> At one time monotone was supported, although, unfortunately, I
Brian> don't see it mentioned on the website:

Yeah, I remember it from earlier (it has support for darcs), but it
uses pacman-g2 which is used in Frugalware Linux which Archlinux
(still) uses pacman.

Brian> So it is possible monotone support has been discontinued and/or
Brian> requires somebody willing to support it.

It would be nice to get monotone support, although we'd need support
for pacman as well... Let me try to contact them...

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: CDBF17CA