nano-devel

Re: add a Verilog HDL syntax highlighting file

From: Jorge Juan
Subject: Re: add a Verilog HDL syntax highlighting file
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 01:01:15 +0100

Hi ObeliX!

I am happy you find these Verilog syntax files useful. You have the
long lines version already there (they were just one commit away :)

The tinyFPGA-BX is really nice board: small and powerful. Also nice
(and free/open) is the Alhambra II from the FPGA-Wars team, with the
same family of chips and the Arduino pin-out.

A historic revolution is taking place right now with all the new free
software toolchains for FPGA design that is spreading the use of
Verilog very quickly outside the professional world. Good times for
free software and open hardware!

Cheers!

--
Jorge Juan-Chico