Re: AW: New Installation instruction for windows

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: AW: New Installation instruction for windows
Date: 30 Sep 2002 18:29:57 +0200

"Fischer, Björn Christoph" <address@hidden> writes:

> How about sending the changes to the ClanLib developers? IMHO that
> seems to be the cleanest solution, because what when the ClanLib
> changes? We can't always have our own Version for Win32.

ClanLib 0.6 is a discontinued tree, nobody is working on it any longer
and developers have moved to 0.7, so we shouldn't put to much effort
in it, just enough to get Pingus done. If ClanLib 0.7 ever becomes
solid, we will switch, but that will take a few month before that
happend.

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927