Re: Re: New Installation instruction for windows

From: Neil Hotmail
Subject: Re: Re: New Installation instruction for windows
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 20:28:38 +0100

http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~ndm103/pingus/stuff/windows-dependancies-pingus
> .zip (3.5 Mb ish), but will soon be moving to the Pingus FTP.

Whoops, replace the file clanJPEG.lib and clanPNG.lib with these ones:
http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~ndm103/pingus/stuff/clan.zip

The one I included first was dynamically linked to libjpeg.dll and
libpng.dll, these ones are static and removes the extra dependancies.

This should now work fine

Ginge