Re: New Installation instruction for windows

From: Neil Hotmail
Subject: Re: New Installation instruction for windows
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 22:44:36 +0100

> > Whoops, replace the file clanJPEG.lib and clanPNG.lib with these ones:
> > http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~ndm103/pingus/stuff/clan.zip
>
> This file is empty, looks like upload had gone wrong.

Great - it appears my account just "ignores" uploads if you go over the
quota, with no error messages, just blanking the file you are uploading.

I have deleted the other file and reuploaded it as
http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~ndm103/pingus/stuff/clan2.zip
so it doesn't try and cache it on peoples browsers etc.

Sorry

Ginge