Re: [RP] argh. split-screen help.

From: Ryan Yeske
Subject: Re: [RP] argh. split-screen help.
Date: 11 Apr 2001 11:14:35 -0700

Jonathan Walther <address@hidden> writes:

> Sounds groovy ^_^  Now is there a way to
> :bind "
> such that it will let you type screen
> name foo then ":popframeconf foo"?
> I'd like C-" to have the same semantics
> and usage as C-'

Im not sure I understand, but I'll take a stab at it.

i would
:bind quotedbl colon popframeconf

which would end up with a prompt in the bar like
:popframeconf

waiting for you to type "foo" or whatever.

either that or :popframeconf would be implemented in the same way
:select is.  It checks to see if it was called with non NULL args, and
if so, sets up a prompt.  I think that is broken though, and the colon
method should be used.

Just so everyone is *definitly* aware, the :pushframeconf and
:popframeconf do not exist (yet) :)

Ryan