Re: [RP] argh. split-screen help.

From: shawn
Subject: Re: [RP] argh. split-screen help.
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 21:09:11 -0700

>On Thu, Apr 19, 2001 at 03:30:26PM +0200, Campbell wrote:
>> I use pure RP now, wobbled abit between larswm and RP.  larswm has a
>> feature like this, which I found *incredibly* useful for reporting much
>> more than just the time.  I can live without it but I hope one of you
>> rocking folks decides to pop it in there. :)
>
>It already is popped in in the CVS. It works exaclty as I write: ratpoison
>--command "echo Intergalactic time: `stardate`"
>
>Maybe it's time to release a new version soon? A lot have happened since
>0.1.1. What do you all think?

Yes its just about that time again. The one thing that is keeping back
a release is buggy code. The frame code introduced several focusing
problems and hiding windows has introduced some badwindow errors. And
of course there's the transient windows problem. It wouldn't take too
too much to tighten things up...