Re: [RP] argh. split-screen help.

From: Campbell
Subject: Re: [RP] argh. split-screen help.
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 22:07:50 +0200 (SAST)

On Thu, 19 Apr 2001, Martin Samuelsson wrote:

>It already is popped in in the CVS. It works exaclty as I write:
>ratpoison --command "echo Intergalactic time: `stardate`"

Thank you!

Something I also do wonder about, is seperate desktop support.  I don't
know many X terminologies, I think they are called desktops or screens.
I'd so love to be able to, for instance, find some way to go to a place
where C-A,<space> switches forward between all my netscapes and lynxes,
and another place where C-A,space will switch between remote boxes.  The
solution in screen was to start 'screen -S deskname -e ^ee' from each of
four named windows in a 'main' screen.

Or is this already something already doable that I am missing out
on? :)

campbell