Re: [RP] argh. split-screen help.

From: Campbell
Subject: Re: [RP] argh. split-screen help.
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 18:38:36 +0200 (SAST)

On Thu, 19 Apr 2001, shawn wrote:

>Whoah! Blow my mind! Its screen inside screen!

I can be happily lost in there all day. :)

>Off the top of my head, to implement 'workspaces' you could create a
>list of structs containing a window_frame_sentinel, a

If no one wants to takes this up, I will try and plog it together on the
weekend. It doesn't sound too hard, and that para is my first idea on
what to keep track of.

What direction do you think in for mimicking screen's C-A,M and C-A,_
for monitoring window activity and silence?  I think these would be
brilliant especially with messages such as
"activity on workspace main in window pine".  All I need then is to
detach it and reattach from home, and I've killed screen completely ;-)

ratpoison!