Re: [RP] The bad old days, and the delay after hitting C-t...

From: eichin-ratp
Subject: Re: [RP] The bad old days, and the delay after hitting C-t...
Date: Fri Nov 16 19:16:02 2001

> I think it has been written.  Its called keylaunch.  When do we start

Oh, good point.   A ~/.keylaunchrc of:
key=.*.Right:ratpoison -c next
key=.*.Left:ratpoison -c prev

binds ctl-Right and ctl-Left as I described previously.  And much to
my surprise, this *is* fast enough for interactive use -- after all,
ratpoison is only 40K, and should trivially remain cached.

keylaunch is packaged for debian already; the source pointer is:
http://www.kensden.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Oroborus/download.htm.