Re: [RP] The bad old days, and the delay after hitting C-t...

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [RP] The bad old days, and the delay after hitting C-t...
Date: Tue Nov 27 12:29:20 2001

Ben Leslie <address@hidden> writes:

> Possibly, but one could say it also sucks not to be able to drag a
> window around with the mouse.

You can...use twm. It lets you drag windows with a mouse. Please don't
use the word 'mouse' when refering to the rat on this mailing list. It
confuses many of us.

> Well you can use the same argument that if ratpoison dies etc, so I don't
> think this is a good argument.

Rather than 1 possible fault (ratpoison dies) you have 2 faults now:
ratpoison dies or keylaunch dies.

Apart from some sort of conceptual modularity. keylaunch buys us
nothing. It just needlessly complicates things. There's nothing
stopping you from using keylaunch with rp, though.