Re: [RP] The bad old days, and the delay after hitting C-t...

From: Ben Leslie
Subject: Re: [RP] The bad old days, and the delay after hitting C-t...
Date: Tue Nov 20 22:34:01 2001

On Wed, 21 Nov 2001, Benno wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Nov 2001, Jonathan Walther wrote:
>
> > I think it has been written.  Its called keylaunch.  When do we start
> > ripping all the keygrabbing code out of ratpoison? :-)
>
> Actually that would be a good idea imho. It leaves ratpoison to being
> a window manager not a program launcher.

I have managed to hack up keylaunch, from the orobus(sp?) window manager
to work in the same manner as ratpoison key bindings (ie: hit C-t then the
bindinds you want).

This seems to work well. I'm now going to see if I can start ripping out
key bindings from ratpoison and see if anything breaks :>

Benno