Re: [RP] The bad old days, and the delay after hitting C-t...

From: Jonathan Walther
Subject: Re: [RP] The bad old days, and the delay after hitting C-t...
Date: Fri Nov 30 00:54:03 2001

It was Ryan that was running ratpoison on an iPaq.  And yes, the iPaq
does allow at least a few "keystrokes".

On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 06:55:21PM +1100, Ben Leslie wrote:
I had to laugh when I read this.  What kind of embedded device would
you need a window manager for? :)

Weren't there a bunch of people running it on an ipaq?

I could see the possibility for a window manager on car stereo mp3
player, or probably a bunch of other things others haven't thought of
yet.