Re: [RP] RP-EXC The RatPoison Embedded Xterm Console patch

From: Joshua Neuheisel
Subject: Re: [RP] RP-EXC The RatPoison Embedded Xterm Console patch
Date: Tue Jan 13 04:50:02 2004

Warning: off-topic...

From: Joe Corneli
Maybe what I'm really waiting for is either a stump-wm that will
build on OS X (and thus I could take this kind of thing in and out
w/o recompiling) -- or maybe better and more precisely, a platform
that will build stump-wm.  Part of my new year's resolution was to
either try to porting more software or to switch to a Linux-based
operating system.

My wife bought me my first apple for Christmas: a 17" iMac. I've found the site fink.sourceforge.net to be very helpful. They may have what you're looking for...
Joshua