[RP] OT ratfink

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: [RP] OT ratfink
Date: Tue Jan 13 12:17:04 2004

Nope. They don't have what I'm looking for. Their ratpoison is far
out of date, at least it was last time I checked, and as far as I
understand it the LISPs that stump-wm runs under aren't OS X ready.
I suppose that YDL might work, though I'm a little afraid of what
might happen if the computer physically disintigrates (which seems
to happen a lot) and I have to troubleshoot over the phone with
Apple. Anyway, my mac is just a loaner, and I may have to give it
back soon.

On the other hand, porting the more recent RP just seems to be a
matter of finding the right fink-installed libraries, something I
just haven't had time to do yet.

Joe