Re: Please make a repo for the GNU C Manual

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: Please make a repo for the GNU C Manual
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 19:13:25 -0600

Richard Stallman wrote:
> I am using trisquel 10.
>
>   > apt install ca-certificates
>
> I did that.  I will see if it works better.

I think not having ca-certificates installed is the root cause of this
problem with https certificates not being validated properly.  I think
and I hope that installing ca-certificates will resolve the problem.

But note that https is for anonymous read-only distribution.  For
member access, to be able to commit, it needs ssh protocol.

Bob