Re: report with biggest nodes

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: report with biggest nodes
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 11:00:38 -0800

    I did a separate utility, I have put it in tp and called it
    texi_sort_elements_count.
    Now that i have done a separate utility, it also seems to me that it
    would be very easy to integrate in texi2any,

I guess you did integrate it, with SORT_ELEMENT_COUNT[_COUNT_WORDS]?
So we should remove texi_sort_elements_counts.pl and replace it with a
one-liner like detexinfo?  Have to think on the name :).

    i18n is missing, though, but I am not sure it is very useful for
    that tool.

Indeed.

    Having matching command-line with texi2any was painful, however, and
    mostly a duplication.

Indeed :(.

    But now other tools could use the code...

But it seems undesirable for other tools to duplicate the code yet
again, so I'm glad you pushed it into tp.  If I followed what happened
correctly.

Thanks,
karl