Re: [Texmacs-dev] RE: Texmacs segfault

From: Felix Breuer
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] RE: Texmacs segfault
Date: 10 Oct 2002 19:30:23 +0200

Hello!

My texmacs works when selecting text, at least it has not crashed yet.
It does segfault upon saving, though.

Is there any way to compile texmacs with debugging symbols? The
configure-script does apparently not support --enable-debug=yes. So, is
there a way to do this?

I have tried versions 1.0.0.16 and 1.0.0.18 and got the same error each
time.

Regards,
Felix.