Re: [Texmacs-dev] Texmacs For Windows Beta!!!!

From: Dan Martens
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Texmacs For Windows Beta!!!!
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 10:03:24 -0400

>Great news. I've installed it, and it works!!!

Good To Hear :)

>But I have got to points here:
>
>1.) There is a problem with the keyboard input. I use a german keyboard,
>and TeXmacs for Windows uses a different keyboard layout. I don't know
>which...

The keyboard layout which I use is a standard US English keyboard.  I will look
into other keyboard layouts eventually after many other bugs are ironed out.
Does anyone happen to have the keycodes for other layouts and their
corresponding character values??

>2.) It would be nice to have a list of MikTEX packages which are
>required to run TeXmacs. Not everybuddy wants the full installtion...

The Full installation is required due to the fonts.  Without the full install,
many fonts are not available.  This is one of the problems on my list, and I am
looking into this.