RE: [Texmacs-dev] Texmacs For Windows Beta!!!!

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Texmacs-dev] Texmacs For Windows Beta!!!!
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 17:46:11 -0400

Dan,

I have to admit that I started with a prior installation of
MikTex rather than the one listed in your earlier message.
It was a few months ago when I installed it, but I think
that I chose the full installation. Still, I see that
although I do have a tfm in c:\texmf\fonts, I do *not* have
pk.

Anyway, to set the two environment variables, under XP
I went to

 Control panel/System/Advanced/Environment Variables

and set

  TEX_TFM_PATH ---> C:\texmf\fonts\tfm
  TEX_PK_PATH  ---> C:\texmf\fonts\pk

and it works!

Thanks.

Now, I will play some more and let you know how it goes
from here.

Cheers,
Bill Page.