[Texmacs-dev] Tikz

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Tikz
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 12:08:00 -0700

Dear TeXmacs-devel,

I am running TeXmacs-1.99.20 under MacOS 11.3 (Big Sur).
This is the binary that I downloaded from texmacs.org.

A colleague is running the *same binary* also on Big Sur
and he can go to Insert -> Fold -> Executable -> Tikz.

I can go to Insert -> Fold -> Executable and get a few
options from Asymptote to XYpic but no Tikz.

Since we are running the same texmacs binary I guess there is
something different in our setups.

My path to latex is:

/Library/TeX/texbin/latex

which is a symbolic link to somewhere. I also have the homebrew mactex
package installed, so I have another latex at:

/usr/local/texlive/2020/bin/x86_64-darwin/latex

Do you have any insight as to why I am unable to
see Tikz in texmacs?

Daniel Bump