Re: [Texmacs-dev] Tikz

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Tikz
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 20:44:50 -0700

> Potentially helpful is also executing all of the commands in the
> init-tikz.scm file in a Scheme session. If something fails you will get
> an error message in the document. I am assuming that the Fold Executable
> is available if and only if the plugin initialization succeeds.

Thanks, that's good to know.

I don't know why it didn't work and then started
working. My friend who had it work out of the box
has permission 644 for tm_tikz.py so changing that
permission may have been irrelevant.

The other thing that I did that I didn't mention
in my email is that I (once) started texmacs
from the command line `open /Applications/TeXmacs.app`.

I don't see how that could be relevant, but I think
that's the only other thing I did besides change the
permission and reboot the computer.

Thanks all for your help.

Dan