Re: [Texmacs-dev] Tikz

From: TeXmacs
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Tikz
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 21:31:10 +0200

Hi Daniel,

Tikz is not part of TeXmacs, so the way it work depends
on your environment and in particular on the particular
LaTeX distribution that you are using.  If your colleague
has 'Insert -> Fold -> Executable -> Tikz', contrary to you,
then this probably means that the 'latex' binary is somehow
not in your path when launching TeXmacs.  You can check by
launching a shell session from inside TeXmacs and
doing 'which latex'.  Beware that you don't necessarily
have the same environment when using the TeXmacs application
or when launching TeXmacs from within 'Terminal'.

Best wishes, --Joris