Re: [Texmacs-dev] Tikz

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Tikz
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 09:35:19 +0200

I do not think it is a permission problem.

One possibility could be that for some reason the pluing cache was constructed
in a moment where the TikZ plugins requirements were not met.

In this case one can maybe do Tools->Update->Plugins

to refresh the cache. (but I could be wrong on this)

Or even just remove the ~/.TeXmacs/system directory to see if a reboot of the
program fixes the problem.

Best
Max