[Texmacs-dev] Copying tex and latex code from emacs to texmacs

From: henri-biard
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Copying tex and latex code from emacs to texmacs
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 22:47:47 +0200 (CEST)

I am very pleased with the capability.  Do the two options for pasting apply to both
plain tex (texinfo uses plain tex) and latex ?

I wonder if adding a plain tex option would make sense in addition to latex.
Mostly because there actually exists a difference between plain tex and latex
commands.

Thank you so very much
Henri