Re: [Texmacs-dev] Copying tex and latex code from emacs to texmacs

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Copying tex and latex code from emacs to texmacs
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 10:56:57 +0200

Dear Henri,

 for the math formulas, as Joris said, you can do copy to LaTeX and just paste them as text wherever you want. I doubt that for very simple formulas you see differences from TeX/LaTeX. But again, for this kind of workflows where you are interested in typesetting single TeX _expression_ maybe other applications are more suitable.

Which operating system are you using?

As for the size of the UI, if you go to View -> Retina settings  you can modify the scale factor for the fonts. But we do not currently have options for larger icons.

Best regards,
Massimiliano Gubinelli