windows7sins-translators

[Windows7sins-translators] Re: Brazilian Portuguese

From: Ineiev
Subject: [Windows7sins-translators] Re: Brazilian Portuguese
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 18:15:50 +0300

On 12/26/09, Gabriel Z M Ramos <address@hidden> wrote:
> Em Sáb, 2009-12-26 às 06:27 +0300, Ineiev escreveu:
> Another question: What's the purpose of the meta/objects directory? It
> seems to contain copies of all inc and html files under the base
> directory. Should I do the same in the translation?

I didn't use them;
I made ru/live/meta directory, translated en/meta/index.html
to ru/live/meta/index.html, and http://meta.windows7sins.org/translations.html
to ru/live/meta/translations.html, of course, I adjusted the links
from Russian pages;

I removed links to objects/ from Russian pages because they didn't work;
the original page points to them as to the texts to translate.

I believe another team (if I recollect correctly, the Italian one) did
it in a similar way.