wxruby-dev

Re: [Wxruby-dev] OS X 10.2.6 compile error

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: Re: [Wxruby-dev] OS X 10.2.6 compile error
Date: 11 Jul 2003 08:34:24 -0700

On Fri, 2003-07-11 at 07:55, John Platte wrote:
> nothing.rb works flawlessly on my hacked copy. Since I can't build the
> current tip, I can't check it there.

Ok. nothing.rb is a reduced version of minimal.rb, so we can start
adding bits back to see where the problem is.

I just remembered/realized that most if not all of the samples attempt
to set a program icon, and they do it differently for MSW and Linux. You
might try commenting that part out of minimal.rb and see if it helps.

Otherwise, it might be the menubar, which would be worse.

Kevin