Re: [Xouvert-general] Network transparentcy and modules

From: Jerry Westrick
Subject: Re: [Xouvert-general] Network transparentcy and modules
Date: 19 Aug 2003 13:14:09 +0200

I donot wish to start a debate about or about eficiency, but...

Form a user's point of view, I prefer VNC even when making linux to
linux over a local network.

The only time I use remote-X, is when I only want a single window,
after I've started ssh session.

But like I said, I'm not knowledgeable about the topics being
discussed, I'm programmer who happens to use linux/X-Windows...

Jerry Westrick.